2. Our records include personal data provided through the commercial relationship of the client and our website and in result of the interaction of the client with our company.
3. We automatically keep your data and information registered.
4. The personal data collected voluntarily and clarified in this website, in addition to situations of compliance with legal obligations, may be used by NXT MANAGEMENT for:
a. Provision of services - to provide our services whenever expressly requested and / or contractually. For the provision of third party services if and to the extent expressly agreed.
b. Marketing - for actions, marketing objectives, presentation of proposals for goods or services of NXT MANAGEMENT and other companies of the Group (if applicable and authorized).
c. Other situations - situations where there has been authorisation and consent expressed by the proprietary of the data for this purpose.
5. By registering on the website the user expressly authorises receiving such communication.
6. Personal data may be shared, if strictly necessary, to NXT MANAGEMENT’s service providers, for the purposes of provision of services requested or contracted, as well as to judicial, fiscal and regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal requirements.
7. NXT MANAGEMENT will keep personal data for the period necessary for provision of services, respective invoicing and compliance with legal obligations, as long as there is consent and no removal is requested.
8. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data and for ensuring the protection of your privacy is in compliance with Portuguese and EU law and the RGPD, is:
a. NXT MANAGEMENT, NIPC: 513 586 032, principle place of business Rua da Emenda 111, 1º 1200-169 Lisboa,telephone number 21 340 6310.
9. Your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion and portability are guaranteed by simply requesting it in writing to the following address: email@example.com. In making this request for cancellation, your data will be automatically erased and will only be stored if there is a legal or contractual obligation.
10. Consent is automatically renewed for users who interact with our site, including newsletters, social networks, customer support or other communications, unless there is a request of removal or cancellation.
11. NXT MANAGEMENT shall adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss or access, taking into account the state of technology today and its resources, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). However, NXT MANAGEMENT, like any other entity, cannot guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet.
12. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, removal and portability of their personal data, by means of written communication, to the addresses indicated in respective points, or to the address indicated in point 8 of this document, identifying themselves and specifying their request. If applicable proof of identification will also be requested.
13. At NXT MANAGEMENT, we strictly comply with the requirements set out in the GDPR regarding the protection of minors. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from children under 14 years of age. In addition, we inform Users that this site is intended only for persons over 18 years of age.
14. NXT MANAGEMENT shall implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure that the proprietors of the personal data, at any time and whenever he / she understands it, can cancel his/her consent quickly and easily.